With deep expertise in child welfare, MindShare is intimately familiar with the complexities of managing systems and seeking optimal outcomes for children and families.
MindShare offers child welfare agencies:
- Daily notifications delivering timely information at the tap of a finger
- Proven increases in time spent with children and biological parents
- Improved safety by maximizing accountability across the entire spectrum of a case and case plan
- Unmatched SACWIS and CCWIS expertise
- Tried and true Interoperability with statewide, local and ancillary systems
- Insights and analytics as a single system, 360-degree view of families and an entire system of care, all from the device of your choice
- CCWIS standards and data exchange support, assuring data quality, interface standards and security across departments, including data related to case management, foster parents, healthcare providers, education, Medicaid, courts, and more
- Advanced analytics to assist case practice with wellness in care, timely reunifications, permanency, safety, licensing, placement, recruitment and employee retention
- Mobility, including intuitive mobile apps for case managers, child protective investigators and foster parents
- Operationalized predictive models for recurrence of maltreatment, delayed permanency, safe reunifications and worker turnover
“MindShare is an outstanding application for better analytical and case management for child welfare data.”
– Former Florida Department of Children and Families Secretary George H. Sheldon
How can we help you?