So many organizations work daily with localized applications, ancillary databases, individual departmentalized systems and even have operationalized spreadsheets – and have learned how to make email attachments the basis for information sharing, collaboration and decision making. In doing so, organizations have become overrun with many overlapping data touch points and much inconsistent information. Staff members spend a great deal of time manipulating data with the intent to adequately cater to the general business need, but often times miss the mark in maximizing the value of the data and individualizing it for all levels of staff, across the entire spectrum of the business.
In child welfare, this means that children are overlooked, case workers do not experience benefit and supervisors are forced to manage data rather than outcomes.
By interoperating with the source of record (Statewide, Countywide or departmental source data) we track Federal CFSRs (Child Family Service Reviews) daily. We provide automated alerting when objectives are projected to fall below required measures and case workers are provided a daily view of their case load with alerts, warnings and general information about individual youths that may require increased oversight. Supervisors receive critical information about geographical regions – (or roll-up status of multiple caseloads) – with detailed information to drive conversation downstream to assure nothing is missed (compliance issues such as timely data entry or risk factors that must be addressed). Investigators are provided real-time background information about victims such as priors, risk factors and other decision supports to assist in child protective service response.
Enhancing this with daily feeds from school board systems, we track daily attendance, course level grades, progress over time, instructor trends, quality of courses, instructors and predictions for children who are most likely to succeed and those who are most likely to encounter issues in later grade levels. By combining this information with the Child Welfare data, school designees are well informed with specific child details that they need to know. Similarly, the child welfare designee is well prepared with specific student details that they need to know. Dashboards for such designees are automated and updated daily so nothing is missed.
- Protects investments in existing systems and data.
- Extensive integration capabilities and performs automated data extraction and real-time daily reporting, maximizing the value already invested in existing systems. Those staff members that generate reports stand to benefit tremendously: they are elevated from data management to business analyst and their data needs become automated (daily) and proactively disseminated to individual stakeholders in the views they require (management and front line staff alike).
- Using the raw data feed, Mindshare provides automated daily, monthly, quarterly and year to date reports making it effortless for Executive teams to receive instant visibility. This further elevates those that generate reports from data management to business analysts to better support their program areas.
- The Mindshare reports are synergistic with existing systems and data sources; not a system overlay and not limited to filling existing gaps – but strengthen existing functionality, providing exponential capability with minimal effort and within existing budgets.
- We offer a managed service, that improves productivity, elevates staff focus on child well-being, and measurably improves outcomes.
- The data center is a hardened, tier 4, SOC1/SOC2 certified, SSAE16 audited facility, and is enabled with biometric authentication to maximize data protection beyond standard security governance requirements and frequently exceeds SACWIS, HIPAA, and FERPA security and compliance mandates.
- Using the raw data feed, Mindshare provides extensive capability for front line staff (case workers, investigators, providers, school designees, guardian ad litems, counselors, etc). The information visibility is real-time, pro-actively delivered, refined for specific caseloads and importantly, proactively delivered to the fingertips of individual stakeholders.
- Reminders, notifications and alerts help protect youth and cases that may require increased oversight. Activity required, quality of interactions, frequency of interactions and case activity that is found to be lacking or in need, follow pre-defined escalation paths to maximize the accountability chain assuring that all who need to know, when they need to know, know!